Bee Pollen is a potent source of energizing nutrition. It contains 18 amino acids, RNA DNA, vitamins A, B-1, B-2, niacin, B-6, B-12, pantothenic acid, folic acid, C, D, E and K, choline, Inositol, rutin and other bioflavonoids, calcium, magnesium, iron & zinc, several enzymes, coenzymes, and many other nutritional factors. The main composition of the fatty oil is oleic acid, palmitic acid, linoic acid, pentacosane, and octacosane
- Is a natural energy booster, combats nervousness and fatigue.
- Can restore appetite, help with anemia and other blood problems (contains Rutin).
- Can help children “think” better in their schoolwork.
- Can improve eyesight because it contains retinol and riboflavin.
- Can help hair growth because of its free amino acids and pantothenic acid
- Is good for your skin since it rids the body systems of wastes, bringing in vitamins, free amino acids, biotin, etc.
- Makes you sneeze if you’re allergic to it. Therefore, ingesting it slowly may aid your body in overcoming your
allergy to local plants. Also helps in fighting bronchitis sinusitis and colds.
Helps balance the endocrine system, showing especially beneficial results in menstrual and prostate problems.